21 March 2007

Nels has a job

So the biggest news I have received in the last week finally just hit me. And I thought I should share it with the blogosphere. I will be employed FULL TIME starting May 21. Last Thursday, I accepted a job with Lambriar Vet Supply in their marketing department.


Click here to go to their site.


So now all I have left to do is pass my last four classes and walk across the stage and receive my diploma. Sounds easy, huh? Yeah, not so much. One of those classes happens to be Campaigns, my capstone advertising class. We are tasked with creating an integrated marketing plan complete with all ads produced. As co-creative director, my counterpart and I have about three weeks to complete this daunting task!!!


And it is not like I am freaking out or anything!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A job! Great! I was a business major and really loved the marketing/advertising aspect of it. The pics from Germany are really nice...what kind of camera did you use? And those girls are to cute!