19 March 2007

Finally...Consistent Internet Access!

Today is Monday and I am back in Lincoln after a week of Spring Break. I spent the break in good ole Fairbury occupying myself with many naps and lounging around. The parents decided last fall that their computer was too old and slow so they decided to save money and stop getting Internet service. So I was away from the blogosphere and the internets for almost 10 WHOLE DAYS. Talk about deprivation.

Also my project for Interactive Technology, creating a blog for PetSupplies4Less, is turning out to require more on site work than I have available. So this blog will be my main project.

So let the posting begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you.

Anonymous said...

tell your parents they suck and are outta touch with the world! How can anyone live without access to INFO????????