10 April 2007

Most Creative Website Ever

I was browsing through my feed reader during my interactive tech class yesterday when I stumbled across a really creative website. The main tools used: a digital camera, a dry erase marker, a refrigerator or some other white appliance with smooth surfaces.

No One Belongs Here More Than You

Maybe it doesn't take much to impress me or if someone else finds something cool I do too or maybe you won't like it, but whatever it is I think it is interesting and creative.

Via 37 Signals

In other Nels news

Campaigns is still trudging along. We have less than 60 hours to put together a complete creative strategy and camera-ready plansbook!!! That means that the group will spend a lot of time on this. We already put in between 7-12 hours per person last night, finally leaving the union around 3! So it is a good thing I got some sleep this last weekend.

Right now I am covering the front desk of the College of Fine Arts. The regular receptionist is auditing and class and I cover the desk for an hour every Tuesday. Well that is not the case today as she is ill so I am covering it for my full 4 hours of work. On the brightside though I am flexible and willing to cover the desk [even though I was volunteered for it]. Plus right now I am working on the website for Arts Are Basic using freeware software so I don't have to worry about not being absolutely unproductive. As you can tell I am obviously not working on the site right now as I have decided to take a break since I didn't go to lunch.

No comments: